Background

Friday, December 5, 2008

Do I get Jer a Christmas gift?

I love Christmas, I am happy with the smells, and the colors, and the warm cozy feeling of the season. For me it is not about the gifts, but if there is a gift involved I want to be suprise.

So Jer and I have gone Christmas shopping for the KIDS, and have now come away with a new pistol (in my name) a new hackamore (which was more than one of my car payments), and a new long gun ( also in my name.) Jer works hard, and I think that he is very deserving of the gifts he has gotten, but I also want to get him a present that he doesen't know about. So what do you think should I just be happy with what he has picked out, or do I go find him something to add to his already $$$$$ stash of Christmas gifts.( I wish that I hadn't been so naughty this year, and maybe I would get cool gifts like Jer.)


Here is a silly picture of my kids what goofballs.

2 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

Normally for Christmas Blake and I tell each other what we want or we go get it ourselves. Well this year is different because there are 2 things that I got for him and only one of which he told me he wanted. The other is something that he's wanted for about three years but we just haven't been able to get. I wanted this year to be special so that's why I got him something without him really knowing what it was. I also had it shipped to my mom's house so he wouldn't have a clue. Good luck with your decision.

Jessie said...

Thanks for blogging. Since I asked you to do it, I'd better weigh in. I'm a sucker for giving gifts and WAY overspent for James this year. I'd go ahead and get Jeremy something else to surprise him.