Background

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cheer

Parker's school did a little singing program for Christmas, he was so excited because he got to sing the "Grinch Song". I was impress by the program that was put on, but I was very put off how rude everyone was during the performance. People were walking around the whole time, and I took a video of the kids singing, but it turned out awful because the people sitting next to me were so loud, and were saying the rudest things. Parker sang great and loved doing it.
The other great thing that Parker's school did was decorating Gingerbread houses. Payton and I went into his classroom to help, and Payton ended up getting to decorate one too. My favorite picture is her with all the candy spread out in front of her, The girl was in heaven. Parker was very proud of his house.
Payton at the Candy Table

Parker working hard.



It has been very cold here, and then it started snowing not my favorite weather, but it did make a pretty picture.

I also wanted to say Thank You to my sweet husband. I ripped the old kitchen faucet out with my super hero strength. (Actually just went to turn it and it just snapped off in my hand. I tried to blame it on the kids, but Jer saw right through it.) So here it is my shiny new faucet. Jer is so awesome, he works so hard for our family, and then comes home, and works harder to fix everything we broke in his absence. He also is the first to go and help anyone else who needs help, and all my Uncles love him.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

So cute, but I want to see Parker's finished product . . .