Background

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I finished! Now Christmas can come.

I finished the boot stockings I purchased last year and never had time to get them done.

The kids have been bugging me all year to get these done. I still want to get a glitter pen and do some fancy names on them, but that can wait, I don't want to overdo myself! I would hate to run out of things to do.


This is my light fixture in my kitchen, I made my sisters look at greenery for hours at Tia Pan Trading, and then ended up using things I already had.

People have been asking me about my house, well the only room that I have done is the Dining Room, so here is a picture. Keep bugging me though, because one day I am going to finish decorating.

Here is Parker's finished gingerbread house. I love how he did the chimney, and then as he was decorating a lot of the candy turned into bobie-traps. He is such a boy! I think this is what we are going to get Jer for Christmas, what do ya think?

2 comments:

Nelson Family said...

I love the stockings! I think they are adorable!

Mariah said...

Good thing you didn't buy anything at Tai Pan, they are our only real competition. I love the stockings!