Background

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas TAG

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, I like it when Jer cuts it down.
3. When do you put up the tree? Hopefully before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? Within a few days of Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Ice Cream Parlor (sorry Mom, but it was my fav.)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Tonya
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes it is the Willow Tree one, I love it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I am trying not to be naughty, so I can't think of one right now.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story. (I love the line: You'll shoot your eye out.)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas ? All Year Round
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present ? Yes, but the person had asked for it, and knew it was recycled.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Bon Bons, Chex Mix
16. Lights on the tree? I love rainbow lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? "Carol of the Bells", and "All I want for Christmas is a real Good Tan"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, but I would love to stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid Donner, Blitzen, and then Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? rustic tin star, with holes punched in it.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? PJ's on Christmas Eve, presents on Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People in the stores, let's be nice people, Santa is watching!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We always do a Cowboy tree, but I love to do a trendy tree every year.
24 . What do you want for Christmas this year? I want Jer to stop spending money, it is giving me an anxiety attack.
25. What is one of your favorite family Christmas traditions? Making Christmas Candy together, going to the festival of the trees, and seeing the lights at Temple Square, and writing letters to Santa.
Okay Tag your it, Post your answers on your blog.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I loved visiting with you too, and I totally wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I just meant that you are one of those people who can talk to anyone, and you are so outgoing you can see anyone, whether you know them or not and just talk and talk to them. I love that about you. My mom is the same way. It really is a quality that I wish I had! (I'm not just kissing your 'who' here, I really mean it:)I hope you know how much I love you, and I hope you aren't offended. It's yet another one of those times when I really wish I would have kept my mouth closed!:)