Background

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I am so mad I want to throw a heck of a lot more than a freaking shoe!

Did you read about the Iraqi who threw his shoes at Bush? Check out the link here. I am so mad, it doesn't matter what America does everyone thinks it is wrong, I totally putting this on to the media. Not to mention what would have happened if an American had done this to a president from another country. I hope after this Iraqi got home his Momma boxed his ears in, and just so I can get my own cutting remark in "I bet this guy wishes he could throw like a girl". Kudos to Bush for his awesome agility in ducking the shoes, I guess he is getting faster.
Okay crazy side note: Started searching for "Bush hit by..." and guess what came up
  • Bird
  • Ball
  • Eagle
  • Tennis Ball
  • Shoe
  • Cricket Ball

Most of these things are probably the same news article, but still silly, it's like his head is a magnet.

Okay and the other thing is I am totally mad at Applebee's they use to have this creamed spinach dish that Jessie got me hooked on, and they no longer have it. If you have a good recipes I would love it.

I am now jumping down off of my soapbox, but since Jer is working I will probably drag it around and have a couple of new interesting topics to vent about before Christmas. (I am thinking about the auto bailout, if you want to fuel my fire.)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

On the radio this morning they announced that the shoe throwing guy was a journalist. That makes me even more mad. No wonder the people there think Bush is a tyrant if the media is perpetuating such propaganda. Makes me ill.

The news program went on to talk about how ordinary citizens think this guy is a hero. And talked about how Bush has ruined Iraq and its culture. Like living under a dictator was better? I guess as long as Sadaam wasn't persecuting you, he was a great leader. Right? Urgg, it just gets my goat.