Background

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A few of my favorite things.

These are a few of my favorite Christmas things. I love advent Calendars, they are so much fun.
I love this chalkboard Santa he is so fun, and Parker is working on his numbers, and counting.

This on sits on the self, because last year my favorite that Jer gave took a dive. (So hands off little people Santa's watching!)

I love fresh cut trees, I was so excited when Jer brought this years' tree home, because it came pre-frosted. I had to take a picture quickly because we keep our house so warm.

I love my tree topper (Thanks E-bay). I saw it on a tree, and the next day I found one on ebay.

And last but not least I love my sweet husband, who drags his butt out in the snow to get me the perfect tree, (Well not perfect, a perfect tree would be more Charlie Brownish.) When I wouldn't be caught dead out in the snow.

What are you favorite things? Share!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Is it bad that I come to your blog to listen to the great music?

Nelson Family said...

I love your Star! I haven't invested in any Christmas Tree decorations yet because I knew we would be moving right after Christmas and I didn't want to take everything down. So instead I have a few other decorations (that my husband put up, sometimes I do like being on bed rest)