Friday, December 28, 2007
Monday, December 24, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Tonight we went to Parker's school craft night, it was very fun and the kids got to make some fun goodies. We had some good eats too, but nothing was left to take a picture of. They also had gift baskets that each class made that they were auctioning off to give the proceeds to Toys for Tots. Today Parker kept calling it Toys for Todds, and then he told me that he wished that his name was Todd. I explained that it was really Toys for Tots, and then he said "Oh!, Payton is a Tot." Oh well I tried.
Our class did a Romantic Pasta Basket, it turned out very pretty. When I went to look at it it was only at $30.00, so I bid $35.00, and just kept thinking I really didn't want that basket, I hope someone out bids me. When the bidding was over I went back to check, and luckily someone had out bid me. Thank goodness! I was very impressed with the things that were donated to make the baskets so nice.
Just a picture of my kitchen table to show that I didn't pile things on top of it. I am hopelessly lost on a Christmas Centerpiece for my table, so if anyone has any ideas let me know.
Okay so I do have to confess I do have one corner where I have piled some things that need fixed for work, folded clothing that needs to be put away, and Christmas gifts that just need a little bit more work.But look we have our stockings ready to be filled, minus the one stocking holder that is turned the wrong way. Hopefully I will make it back to Hobby Lobby to get it exchanged.
I don't know what setting the camera was on but the lights looked neat.
Okay so my house is clean, my kids are sleeping, because I threatened them that if they got out of bed we would not go to sit on Santa's lap tomorrow. So now I am going to bed so I have extra energy to chase my kids in the Mall.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
- Had a birthday and turned 28, oh my gosh I never thought that I would get that old
- Went to the hospital twice in one week. 1. Our friend Chelsea needed a blessing, and 2. Our very own Monkey girl got and owie, and had to get two staples in the back of her head. And to answer all of your questions Yes they do use a large stapler.
- I finally called my friend Katie on the phone. Maybe I will get really ambition and call Amy too.
- I had 5 perfect backups in the box truck. Did I mention that Parker thinks I am totally awesome because I drive a box truck.
- Parker dressed up as Mr Incredible, and was so cute telling everyone that he had fake muscles.
- I employed Jeremy at the Red Door Store and got to boss him around.
- Dad said rude things to me so I said rude things back -- Sorry Dad
- Made a photo DVD for Uncle Lyman, that I shared with everyone.
- Went to school on the wrong day to help Parker's class with art.
- Broke my computer and then I couldn't help Tonya with the announcements I promised to help with. Sorry Tonya!
- Fell asleep in church, after working 80 hours in one week and then spending 5 hours in the ER.
- Made the cutest Turkey ever for Parker's class snack.
- I took Payton to the hospital all by myself to get her staples out. easy peasy lemon squeezy
- Took the kids to spend the weekend with my Mom & Dad. THANKS MOM & DAD!
- Jeremy and Brad worked the night shift for the Red Door Store to watch the furniture in the parking lot. THANKS BRAD & JEREMY!
- Payton was the cutest ladybug ever!!!
- I decorated 14 Christmas trees in one day, well I had a little help, like 14 other people.
- I took Parker's snack on the correct day. Yay!!!! Stacy!!!!!!
- Jeremy carved 4 beautiful pumpkins in one night, and I was even two days before Halloween.
- Someone broke into our neighbor's house. Luckily nothing was taken, but still very scary.
- I have cooked dinner the last 4 out of 5 nights.
- I stepped in some sticky junk at Crescent Jct. and got it on my Mom's floor mats. Sorry Mom!
- Download a ton of music on Jer's laptop, he was so excited.
- Parker had a whole day of not going to the office or missing a recess. (11-16-07) Yeah!!!
- Jer made Parker a mask for Halloween with green eyeshadow. Thanks MARY KAY! Because Parker had a mask Payton had to have one too!
- Brad broke up with his girlfriend that I really liked. Next time I am going to keep the girl and send Brad packing.
- Had to get a new charger for my computer, because I keep breaking them.
- Got invited to my first game of Bunco, and had a blast.
- Jer started working for Redd's Ranches again. I think his plans include us moving back to pine lodge. Unfortunately I am totally spoiled by garbage pick up, and natural gas line, no tank to all the sudden be empty.
- I taught Parker's Primary class while he was at Grandma's house, and then the next week I offered to help out any time needed. (It was that bad!!!)
- My visiting teacher came to the house and Jer was working out in the living room. At Bunco she told all the girls what big guns Jer has. Giggle, Giggle!!!
- Went to Spring City to see my Niece get blessed.
- Moved 88 pallets from the warehouse to the store in 3 days.
- Went to the Manti temple with my Mom and Dad and Tori. I am still talking about how beautiful it was inside.
- When I drove the kids to Moab, I stayed at Cassie's house talking until 1 in the morning. Thanks Cassie you make life bearable.
- Lost two pounds, but will probably find them the week of Thanksgiving.
- Realized that Christmas is less than two months away and I have only gotten one gift.
- My baby sisters turned 20!
- Payton and I helped at Parker's Halloween Party
- My friend Karrie took me to lunch for my Birthday.
- Daddy carved Payton a kittie pumpkin which she loved.
- Parker called to come home sick from school, and when I got there to get him he said "Okay lets go to Sportsman Warehouse now." Oh no you don't if you come home from school you straight to bed.
Okay this is it for now. I know that I am forgetting tons. but you get the jest of the last two weeks.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
How well do you know me?
1. My name is Stacy. (Hence Spacey Stacy!)
2. I have lived in Colorado & Utah
3. I have 1 daughter (3) and 1 son (5 1/2).
4. I have one brother, and 4 sisters.
5. I wish I lived closer to the cabin.
6. I love animals.
7. I love watermelon.
8. I hate ketsup left on the plate after dinner, eww!
9. I have to put lotion on my feet before I can go to sleep.
10. I prefer dogs to cats.
11. I like too many colors too much to commit to one favorite. Today it is chocolate brown.
12. The farthest East I have been is Nauvoo, IL
13. The farthest West I have been is Pacific Ocean.
14. The farthest North I have been is Yellowstone National Park.
15. The farthest South I have been is Rocky Point, Mexico
16. When I grew up, I wanted to be a business woman.
17. I became a mom at 22.
18. I became a wife at 19.
19. I worry.
20. I sometimes eat bread and gravy.
21. I hate the smell of skunk.
22. I am terrified of something happening to my family.
23. I love paper.
24. I hate the crinkle of Popsicle wrappers, and sometimes have to call Jer in to get him unwrap them for the kids.
25. I swallow watermelon seeds.
26. I am stubborn.
27. I have a crush on Jer when he changes his facial hair.
28. I love the smell of bread baking at my Mom's house.
29. I often have very vivid entertaining dreams.
30. I used to play the violin.
31. I'm a tactile person -- I like to touch things when I'm shopping. Especially fabric.
32. I am not a touchy person with other people, though; Jer can tell when I'm not feeling well because I snuggle with him.
33. I don't like clams, when my Mom makes clam chowder I pick out the clams.
34. I love hot showers and baths.
35. I need alone time every day to stay sane.
36. I hate the division of fish and wildlife more than anything, but don't ask me about I will come unglued.
37. I love gerber daisies.
38. Farm animals make me happy.
39. My favorite band is Western Underground, and Chris LeDoux.
40. I can't stand being sticky.
41. Mimes freak me out.
42. I love ribbon.
43. I love taking pictures.
44. I have been a member of the LDS church my whole life.
45. I like to chew ice.
46. Jer and I both miss living in Moab.
47. I can drive a stick shift.
48. I don't tan (I use to but it just doesn't work anymore).
49. I'm allergic to horses, and hay.
50. I love my job!, and most of the people that I work with.
51. I can't grow anything.
52. I like to water ski.
53. I love books.
54. Children of Promise by Dean Hughes is my favorite book.
55. I hate the smell of diesel.
56. I love tulips.
57. I love cilantro.
58. I don't do old people.
59. The sensation of falling really freaks me out.
60. I don't like bugs, except for ladybugs.
61. I have never seen Star Wars (any of them).
62. I love containers.
63. I get nervous when my husband says "so about this job".
64. I love catalogs.
65. I don't understand smoking.
66. I like driving at night so I can sing really loud with the music and nobody can see me.
67. I hate having flies in the house.
68. I also fantasize about having a different living room set for every month.
69. It's hard for me to stay on top of the papers my kids bring home and the amount of junk mail we receive.
70. I am a ward missionary in my ward.
72. Winter is my least favorite season - the other 3 are tied for 1st.
73. I love to vacuum.
74. I love to laugh until no sound comes out.
75. I organize my shirts in my closet by sleeve length. Short Sleeves, Polo's, striped Polo's. 3/4 length, Button up shirts, and turtlenecks.
76. I have kissed a horse on the nose.
77. I love going to new places.
78. I was terrified about being awake during my second c-sec.
79. I'm way more silly than I initially give away.
80. I am the worst at spelling, well second to Jer.
81. I am a really outgoing person, but I have a really hard time meeting new people.
82. I love poems Shell Silverstone.
83. I love to practice random acts of kindness.
84. I loved to play school when I was a kid.
85. I'm usually cold.
86. My kids sleep in!, how lucky am I?
87. I always have a song in my head.
88. I am annoyed by noise.
89. I think the water at my parent house is the best ever.
90. Charley is my favorite movie.
91. I've needed glasses/contacts since I was 16, I don't really wear them though.
92. I love to make the same recipes over and over again.
93. I still have the same best friend since high school.
94. Jer & I are high school sweethearts.
95. I only like marshmallows in the form of smores.
96. I think the ocean is a happy place to be -- even my cold ocean.
97. I have a hard time letting go and forgiving myself.
98. My friends are a very important part of my life.
99. I don't like jazzy musical type music -- like scat singing.
100. I love Valentines Day (the pink & red, and hearts and xoxo).
Friday, October 19, 2007
The kids picking out Daddy's Green Pumpkin!
This picture was taken by Payton, this was the only picture out of 5 that Parker and I were actually in.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
This one is perfect for our lives right now:
“A two-year old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it.”
Another quote that fits our life is: "A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase"
What they forgot to add on this one is that this is when the horns start to appear.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Friday, September 28, 2007
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Oh, I almost forgot I am going to be an aunt soon! Nathan and Tonya's baby is coming any day.
Monday, April 9, 2007
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
I will take pictures tomorrow!
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Last night I stayed up way to late doing my our taxes but I am happy to say that they are done, and have been accepted by the IRS. Yeah! I woke up extra early to go and exercise in La Sal, but when I looked out the window it had snowed about six inches, and was still coming down. I went out to grain the horses, and didn't pay much attention, because of the fog.
When I went out to give the horses grain I was missing the stud colt so I started walking the feild, I had a bad feeling, because he would not have gone off by himself. I saw him at the very bottom of the pasture, and I could see his head moving, so I wondered if he had gotten his legs caught in something. When I got to him I could see that he was not tangled, but that he had been laying down for a while. He jumped up and jogged to the other end of the pasture, but not to where the other horses were feeding. He laid down, so I went and got a halter, and got him up. I had Parker bring me towels so I could rub him, and walk him around. He just kept laying down, I tried to get him in the trailer, but couldn't. I went to the Brown's and tried to call Jer, but I didn't get an answer, I tried the vet in Moab, but he was in Green River. I finally called the vet in Norwood, and she couldn't come out, but she did tell me to give the horse 10 cc's of Benamine. Luckliy Redd Ranches had some. I gave the horse the shot, and within the hour he was looking better. I keep checking on him and he is looking better. We will have to see if he makes it throught the night. So now that my whole day is shot, and the kids have totally destroyed the house, I thought I would sit on the couch and write a little.
I want to end on a good note I have lost another half a pound. I don't think that I will lose my goal of ten pounds by the time we go to Mexico because we move our trip up a week, but I will be very happy with the six.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
I don't really love snow, I actually hate it. Maybe when the kids get home we will take some snow pics.
I get groucy when it snows so I am doing this fun thing. Do it with me.
A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: I have had lots of friends growing up, but Danalee is still my Best Friend. C -Cake or Pie: Where's the Ice Cream
D - Drink of Choice: Cherry Mountain Dew from Hogi Yogi w/crushed ice
E - Essential item you use everyday: My Hairbush, I can't function w/out it.
F - Favorite Color: I love all colors, but today it is Deep chocolate brown.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms:Which one is covered by chocolate?
H - Hometown: Moab, UT
I - Indulgence: Cherry Mountain Dew for HY, and a dove chocolate
J - January or February: February . . . that is when Parker's B-Day, and Valentines Day
M - Marriage Date: 9-9-99
N - Number of Siblings: 4 older bro, and three younger sisters. I love them.
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples sometimes I really like those little cuttie clementines
P - Phobias or Fears: Knives I hate knives
Q - Fave Quote: The difference between a straight line and a curved one is a smile.
R - Reason to Smile: Jer is really sweet, and I have loads of friends.
T- Talk Radio or Talk Shows-Talk radio - Nightline, Shawn Hennaty sp?
U - Unknown fact about me: I spend way to much time on the computer
V - Vegetable you don't like: Asparagus
W - Worst Habit: Spacy- If I don't write it down I am not going to remeber it.
X-rays: Dental, arm and head when I got bucked off Sunny 1994
Y - Your Fave Food: La Hacienda Taco Tuesday
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Tag Jer your it.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Okay so I am probably a little grouchy because I hurt so bad, I worked at the farm store, and emptied about 15 pallets. The store is so crowded that I don't even think you could tell. But the good news is that Uncle Paul is feeling better, and looking better too.
Anyway today was suppose to be our cleaning day. Yeah right! Jer was giving me a hard time about working with the horses, so I went out and brushed and grained when I feed today, and spent about 2 hours w/ the horses. Of course it was so cold outside that the kids only spent a few minutes outside, and then went back in supposedly to color, when I got back in the house Parkers hands and feet were black from playing in the soot. Anyway I am about to send the horses or the kids to live w/Jer. Probably the kids.
Then I needed to get things ready for a baby shower, (I hate baby showers) but really love my SIL so I need to do it. Anyway getting things ready and I can't get the kids out of my hair. I was like okay it is Saturday find something to do. So I let them help me paint boxes for RS, which made a huge mess, so I am actually not getting anything done, and am very frustrated. I start cooking dinner, and then Johnny comes over to see if I have done anything with his computer. Um no, I totally forgot that I had it. I am so lame. Anyway he then asked if the Branch Pres has gotten a hold of me, and I say no, and he says do you have anything planned for Sacrament Meeting, and instead of saying "Heck No!, I say I can sure come up with something by tomorrow. AHHH Why can't I say no? Well at least I don't have to teach RS this week or I would be preaching all three hours. Payton is having a really hard time falling asleep, and so I am locked in my bedroom writing this blog, I hope she falls asleep soon so I can change the laundry. Can I just say that I ordered some clothing from Old Navy 3 weeks ago and it is still not here, by the time it comes it will be way to warm. Wow I should have labeled this Thread Frustrated, by Debbie Downer. I miss Jer, and he still has 8 more days.
Happy Saturday (that was sarcastic)
Thursday, January 18, 2007
He's a thinker!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Parker playing on the computer
Oh was today a long day, but a good one. Today I woke up in my honey's arms, but not because he got to come home, because I went and saw him in Parachute. He is working an extra week this month. Good for the pay, not so good for the family. Katie just booked the trip to Mexico, so we know where all that overtime will be going. Ethan told Parker about the Pirate ship, and Parker is so excited. I ran errands all over Jct today, and barely made it back to Paradox in time for enrichment. I got back to Paradox, grabbed my boxes of stuff, and then went to Beth's to see the kids really quickly, gave them the pink cookies that they love from Sam's. You should have seen Tucker's eyes he was so excited.
Enrichment went so well the ladies loved the project that we did the sat and laughed and talked together, and ate yummy snacks.
Got home and we were getting ready for bed Payton puts on her boots over her sleeper jammies, and on the wrong feet too!