Background

Monday, December 24, 2007

Thanks for coming to see me!!!

Jer and I have always lived in the boonies, so it is kind of hard for anyone to come to our house. So when we moved to Jct I thought that we would be very accessible, our only problem is that we are never home. So Megan had a Dr appointment, so Mom and Megan were going to come over on Thursday. Well on my way home from work on Wed I called Megan to see what time they were coming the next day. She says oh we are coming tonight. Ahh tonight, I then start speeding home. Luckily I had been trying to clean the night before, but there were still a few things I wanted to get done before my Mom came to my house. Plus the day before Payton had been sick, and for some reason my kids have forgotten how to use the potty, so if something wasn't pooped or peed on it was puked on. Luckily most everyone brought their own blanket and pillows, so I only had to fill in the gaps. So anyway I started defrosting chicken for dinner, but then when Mom got there she offered to take us out to dinner. So we went to Applebees. I had a steak which I had been craving! Thanks Mom! The next day I made everyone get ready and go to the mall to get my kids picture taken with Santa. That went well, Payton would not even get close to the guy, and then I took Parker to school. We spent the day shopping, and found a few things for the kids. Mostly "soft pants" for Payton, who will only wear soft pants, and this is killing her jean loving Mom. Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for coming to see me, and taking me shopping it was lots of fun.

No comments: