Sunday, February 17, 2008
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds (little ones)
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? I can't remeber, it was that long ago.
4. What is favorite TV show? Flip this house.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cold Cereal, probably the sugar coated kind.
6. What is your middle name? Jo
7. What food do you dislike? funyuns, pigskins, red onions, lima beans, and pork.
8.What is your favorite CD at this moment? I just got this new oldies one women of the fifties. Love it!
9. What kind of car do you drive? A fruity blue Jeep Liberty (Hate it)
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey & Swiss, tomates, avacodoes,
11. What characteristics do you despise? laziness, being mean to make yourself feel better, backbitting.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Cute Underwear (Shhhhh!)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Italy
14. What color is your bathroom? Is bland a color? Both of our bathrooms are blah!
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Shoes-Sketchers, Jeans-Lucky, Boots-Ariat,
16. Where would you retire? Somewhere hot
17. Most memorable birthday? I guess because I am so old, the last one.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Football
19. I didn't like this one.
20. I didn't like this one either.
21. Or this one.
22. Favorite saying? "Draw a circle not a heart around the ones you love, a heart can be broken, but a circle is forever."
23. When is your birthday? Oct 25
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Yes, it just the whole rest of the day I have a hard time with.
25. What is your shoe size? 5 1/2
26. Pets? A meanie cat, we haven't even named him. He is crazy
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Grown up, I am still trying
28. What are you today? A wife, a mother
29. What is your favorite candy? mini m&m's
30. Your favorite flower? Tulips
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Monday, because Jer gets off work, Tuesday because Parker goes back to school, Friday because we get our taxes back.
32. What are you listening to right now? The TV is on in the background, I can't hear any kids.
33. What was the last thing you ate? ham a baked potatoe and green beans.
34. Do you wish on stars? Yes.
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bright Pink
36. What is your pet peeve? flys in my house
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Brother Nathan
38. Didn't like this one
39. Favorite soft drink? Cherry Limeade from Sonic
40. Favorite Restaurant? La Hacienda
41. Hair Color? Dk Brown with honey highlights.
42. Favorite day of the year? Sept 9th or Valentine's Day
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Little Ponies
44. Summer or winter? Summer.
45. Hugs or kisses? Eww who said you could touch me?
46. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
47. My cat is sleeping and not bitting me.
48. When was the last time you cried? Today after church, it was that bad.
49. What is under your bed? boxes of wrapping paper, and probably candy wrappers, and water bottles.
50. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Danalee, & Jeremy, and all my cousins, I think Cassie is a keeper.
51. What did you do last night? Went to a six year old's birthday party, and bowled with my neighbor.
52. Favorite smell? Rain, my Mom's house, my Mom's house after she has made bread. The cabin. Jeremy!
54. How many keys are on your key ring? 3.
55. How many years are your current job? Wife-8 1/2, Mom-6,
56. Favorite day of the week? Monday when Parker goes back to school.
57. How many states have you lived in? 2.
58. Do you make friends easily? Yes, and I keep them forever!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
This is my favorite thing to make for Valentine's Day!
This is a new thing that I tried, after Christmas I had some Andies mint candies left over so I put them on top of brownies, only a few actually melted, so they fell off pretty fast. I also cooked the brownies to death, so they weren't as gooie as usual. I sent them to work with Jer, and I don't think his coworkers will mind.
Then I went to Parker's class to help out with the Valentine's Day Party. Ahh crazy! The kids were so excited they couldn't sit still. Here are some pics I took, I couldn't get the kids to stop and look at me, but I did take pictures.
Last but not least a pic of Jer and I (Parker took it, Good Job buddy!)
Sunday, February 10, 2008
I am making bread and it is almost done, so my house smells so good! I was suppose to clean up my card making mess today, but I worked on the taxes today. That should make Jer happy.
Okay now for my mini VENT:
I love Thomas S. Monson, I love the way he speaks, the stories he tells, and how he interacts with the saints. So while saddened by Gordon B. Hinckley's passing, I was at the same time excited that Thomas S. Monson was the first conseler. I know the order of things in our church, and I was well aware that Thomas S. Monson would probably become the next prophet. But what if the Lord had a different idea? What if? What if? What if? So on Feb 2 it was fast Sunday and person after person got and bore testimony of how graetful they were for the new prophet. I was very frustrated that they weren't waiting until there was an offical announcment from the church. So this is propably just a bit of Joe K coming out in me, but again today in someones talk they spoke of the church naming a new prophet two days after the death of President Hinckley, but I am totally giving her the benifit of doubt that she ment two days after the funeral. Okay I am now jumping down off of my soap box. I am going to leave this wonderful link of President Thomas S. Monson talking to the media.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
I also hate Payton's hair, she has now decided that she should do it. Here is a lovely pic of her right before we went to vote. DID YOU VOTE?????
This picture is of our pet at Pine Lodge. Jer and I were packing up to go back to Moab for Nicole's wedding reception, and Jer saw this outside sitting under the fence. We couldn't decide if it was a really big house cat, or if it was a bobcat. When we went outside to get a better look we started walking towards it, and got pretty close, and it took off, that is when we knew for sure it was a bobcat. To bad we can't let him in the house he would make a great mouser!!!
This is the only picture that we took in the month of January so you better like it. Hopefully we will do better in Feb.
Monday, February 4, 2008