Background

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HaPpY vAleNtInE's DaY

I just wanted to wish everyone a really Happy Valentine's Day. We have had a really great day so far, and it isn't even dinner time yet. Our day started with with Jer coming home from working and wishing me Happy Valentine's Day. Wow Thanks, What a great husband. Then he told me that he asked Sheena to do my nails for me. Yay what more could I ask for? For Jer I made a booklet of coupons, and on the oppisite side I wrote "I Love You Because ", and put the reasons why I love him.


Then I sent Parker to school, and I started cooking. I love to make fun things on Valentine's Day.




This is my favorite thing to make for Valentine's Day!



This is a new thing that I tried, after Christmas I had some Andies mint candies left over so I put them on top of brownies, only a few actually melted, so they fell off pretty fast. I also cooked the brownies to death, so they weren't as gooie as usual. I sent them to work with Jer, and I don't think his coworkers will mind.



Then I went to Parker's class to help out with the Valentine's Day Party. Ahh crazy! The kids were so excited they couldn't sit still. Here are some pics I took, I couldn't get the kids to stop and look at me, but I did take pictures.







Parker and Payton's picture that I took for Grandma.




Last but not least a pic of Jer and I (Parker took it, Good Job buddy!)

No comments: