Background

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Guess who called yesterday

I don't know if I should be happy or sad or inbetween. Steven Redd called Jer yesterday afternoon on his way to work. Yep that Steven Redd, the Steven Redd of Redds Ranches, the Steven Redd that we have been waiting for a month and a half to contact us. I guess it worked that I wouldn't let Jer go back to work for them until they contacted us. So I guess we will be moving to La Sal. I hate Moving!!!!
I also hate Payton's hair, she has now decided that she should do it. Here is a lovely pic of her right before we went to vote. DID YOU VOTE?????

This picture is of our pet at Pine Lodge. Jer and I were packing up to go back to Moab for Nicole's wedding reception, and Jer saw this outside sitting under the fence. We couldn't decide if it was a really big house cat, or if it was a bobcat. When we went outside to get a better look we started walking towards it, and got pretty close, and it took off, that is when we knew for sure it was a bobcat. To bad we can't let him in the house he would make a great mouser!!!

This is the only picture that we took in the month of January so you better like it. Hopefully we will do better in Feb.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Pretty pictures! I read the part where you wrote "this is our pet at Pine Lodge" before I scrolled all the way down and saw the actual picture, so I wasn't sure if you were talking about Payton or what for a while:) Anyway, now I am all caught up. So yay, I'm glad you are moving to LaSal. We will hopefully get to see you more. When are you moving? We could arrange to make a trip down to help you if you let us know. I'm excited for you, whether you are or not:)