Background

Sunday, February 17, 2008

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30, then I went back to bed until 8:20 when I had to get ready for church.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds (little ones)
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? I can't remeber, it was that long ago.
4. What is favorite TV show? Flip this house.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cold Cereal, probably the sugar coated kind.
6. What is your middle name? Jo
7. What food do you dislike? funyuns, pigskins, red onions, lima beans, and pork.
8.What is your favorite CD at this moment? I just got this new oldies one women of the fifties. Love it!
9. What kind of car do you drive? A fruity blue Jeep Liberty (Hate it)
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey & Swiss, tomates, avacodoes,
11. What characteristics do you despise? laziness, being mean to make yourself feel better, backbitting.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Cute Underwear (Shhhhh!)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Italy
14. What color is your bathroom? Is bland a color? Both of our bathrooms are blah!
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Shoes-Sketchers, Jeans-Lucky, Boots-Ariat,
16. Where would you retire? Somewhere hot
17. Most memorable birthday? I guess because I am so old, the last one.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Football
19. I didn't like this one.
20. I didn't like this one either.
21. Or this one.
22. Favorite saying? "Draw a circle not a heart around the ones you love, a heart can be broken, but a circle is forever."
23. When is your birthday? Oct 25
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Yes, it just the whole rest of the day I have a hard time with.
25. What is your shoe size? 5 1/2
26. Pets? A meanie cat, we haven't even named him. He is crazy
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Grown up, I am still trying
28. What are you today? A wife, a mother
29. What is your favorite candy? mini m&m's
30. Your favorite flower? Tulips
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Monday, because Jer gets off work, Tuesday because Parker goes back to school, Friday because we get our taxes back.
32. What are you listening to right now? The TV is on in the background, I can't hear any kids.
33. What was the last thing you ate? ham a baked potatoe and green beans.
34. Do you wish on stars? Yes.
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bright Pink
36. What is your pet peeve? flys in my house
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Brother Nathan
38. Didn't like this one
39. Favorite soft drink? Cherry Limeade from Sonic
40. Favorite Restaurant? La Hacienda
41. Hair Color? Dk Brown with honey highlights.
42. Favorite day of the year? Sept 9th or Valentine's Day
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Little Ponies
44. Summer or winter? Summer.
45. Hugs or kisses? Eww who said you could touch me?
46. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
47. My cat is sleeping and not bitting me.
48. When was the last time you cried? Today after church, it was that bad.
49. What is under your bed? boxes of wrapping paper, and probably candy wrappers, and water bottles.
50. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Danalee, & Jeremy, and all my cousins, I think Cassie is a keeper.
51. What did you do last night? Went to a six year old's birthday party, and bowled with my neighbor.
52. Favorite smell? Rain, my Mom's house, my Mom's house after she has made bread. The cabin. Jeremy!
54. How many keys are on your key ring? 3.
55. How many years are your current job? Wife-8 1/2, Mom-6,
56. Favorite day of the week? Monday when Parker goes back to school.
57. How many states have you lived in? 2.
58. Do you make friends easily? Yes, and I keep them forever!

No comments: