Background

Sunday, October 21, 2007

These are a hundred things about me.
How well do you know me?
1. My name is Stacy. (Hence Spacey Stacy!)
2. I have lived in Colorado & Utah
3. I have 1 daughter (3) and 1 son (5 1/2).
4. I have one brother, and 4 sisters.
5. I wish I lived closer to the cabin.
6. I love animals.
7. I love watermelon.
8. I hate ketsup left on the plate after dinner, eww!
9. I have to put lotion on my feet before I can go to sleep.
10. I prefer dogs to cats.
11. I like too many colors too much to commit to one favorite. Today it is chocolate brown.
12. The farthest East I have been is Nauvoo, IL
13. The farthest West I have been is Pacific Ocean.
14. The farthest North I have been is Yellowstone National Park.
15. The farthest South I have been is Rocky Point, Mexico
16. When I grew up, I wanted to be a business woman.
17. I became a mom at 22.
18. I became a wife at 19.
19. I worry.
20. I sometimes eat bread and gravy.
21. I hate the smell of skunk.
22. I am terrified of something happening to my family.
23. I love paper.
24. I hate the crinkle of Popsicle wrappers, and sometimes have to call Jer in to get him unwrap them for the kids.
25. I swallow watermelon seeds.
26. I am stubborn.
27. I have a crush on Jer when he changes his facial hair.
28. I love the smell of bread baking at my Mom's house.
29. I often have very vivid entertaining dreams.
30. I used to play the violin.
31. I'm a tactile person -- I like to touch things when I'm shopping. Especially fabric.
32. I am not a touchy person with other people, though; Jer can tell when I'm not feeling well because I snuggle with him.
33. I don't like clams, when my Mom makes clam chowder I pick out the clams.
34. I love hot showers and baths.
35. I need alone time every day to stay sane.
36. I hate the division of fish and wildlife more than anything, but don't ask me about I will come unglued.
37. I love gerber daisies.
38. Farm animals make me happy.
39. My favorite band is Western Underground, and Chris LeDoux.
40. I can't stand being sticky.
41. Mimes freak me out.
42. I love ribbon.
43. I love taking pictures.
44. I have been a member of the LDS church my whole life.
45. I like to chew ice.
46. Jer and I both miss living in Moab.
47. I can drive a stick shift.
48. I don't tan (I use to but it just doesn't work anymore).
49. I'm allergic to horses, and hay.
50. I love my job!, and most of the people that I work with.
51. I can't grow anything.
52. I like to water ski.
53. I love books.
54. Children of Promise by Dean Hughes is my favorite book.
55. I hate the smell of diesel.
56. I love tulips.
57. I love cilantro.
58. I don't do old people.
59. The sensation of falling really freaks me out.
60. I don't like bugs, except for ladybugs.
61. I have never seen Star Wars (any of them).
62. I love containers.
63. I get nervous when my husband says "so about this job".
64. I love catalogs.
65. I don't understand smoking.
66. I like driving at night so I can sing really loud with the music and nobody can see me.
67. I hate having flies in the house.
68. I also fantasize about having a different living room set for every month.
69. It's hard for me to stay on top of the papers my kids bring home and the amount of junk mail we receive.
70. I am a ward missionary in my ward.
72. Winter is my least favorite season - the other 3 are tied for 1st.
73. I love to vacuum.
74. I love to laugh until no sound comes out.
75. I organize my shirts in my closet by sleeve length. Short Sleeves, Polo's, striped Polo's. 3/4 length, Button up shirts, and turtlenecks.
76. I have kissed a horse on the nose.
77. I love going to new places.
78. I was terrified about being awake during my second c-sec.
79. I'm way more silly than I initially give away.
80. I am the worst at spelling, well second to Jer.
81. I am a really outgoing person, but I have a really hard time meeting new people.
82. I love poems Shell Silverstone.
83. I love to practice random acts of kindness.
84. I loved to play school when I was a kid.
85. I'm usually cold.
86. My kids sleep in!, how lucky am I?
87. I always have a song in my head.
88. I am annoyed by noise.
89. I think the water at my parent house is the best ever.
90. Charley is my favorite movie.
91. I've needed glasses/contacts since I was 16, I don't really wear them though.
92. I love to make the same recipes over and over again.
93. I still have the same best friend since high school.
94. Jer & I are high school sweethearts.
95. I only like marshmallows in the form of smores.
96. I think the ocean is a happy place to be -- even my cold ocean.
97. I have a hard time letting go and forgiving myself.
98. My friends are a very important part of my life.
99. I don't like jazzy musical type music -- like scat singing.
100. I love Valentines Day (the pink & red, and hearts and xoxo).

No comments: