Background

Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF +Happy Birthday Nathan



Happy Birthday Nathan!!!


So this week has been a rough one, they usually are when Jer is working nights. I am actually excited that Jer is doing two weeks on, so we only have to do nights every other month. Brad is now working on the same rig as Jer, and even though I had a wacky dream about it I think it will be a good idea. Plus that puts Sheena and I as rig widows together, and we can help each other out with babysitting.


The kids picking out Daddy's Green Pumpkin!



This Wednesday we went to the Pumpkin Patch to get our very own perfect pumpkins. So I let Parker and Payton pick out there own pumpkins while I took pictures. Payton picked hers out first, and I loaded it in the car. Parker picked out his and I loaded it into the car. I knew that I wanted a tall skinny one, so I picked out mine, while the kids picked out one for Jer. Payton wanted to get Daddy a Green one, but Parker wasn't so sure, But she did a good job of talking him into it. So I loaded all the pumpkins in the car, and didn't even notice until we got them home that they all look alike, except Jer's which is green. After picking out our pumpkins we walked through the corn maze. Parker and Payton are such worriers that this was not much fun, and this was durring the daylight hours, I can't imagine taking them through a corn maze at night. Parker carried the camera through the corn maze, and took some very interesting pictues, I will post them at a later date.
Parker took this picture of Payton and I, as you can see it was quite a blustery day!

This picture was taken by Payton, this was the only picture out of 5 that Parker and I were actually in.

No comments: