Background

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

LONG DAY



Parker playing on the computer
Oh was today a long day, but a good one. Today I woke up in my honey's arms, but not because he got to come home, because I went and saw him in Parachute. He is working an extra week this month. Good for the pay, not so good for the family. Katie just booked the trip to Mexico, so we know where all that overtime will be going. Ethan told Parker about the Pirate ship, and Parker is so excited. I ran errands all over Jct today, and barely made it back to Paradox in time for enrichment. I got back to Paradox, grabbed my boxes of stuff, and then went to Beth's to see the kids really quickly, gave them the pink cookies that they love from Sam's. You should have seen Tucker's eyes he was so excited.

Enrichment went so well the ladies loved the project that we did the sat and laughed and talked together, and ate yummy snacks.

Got home and we were getting ready for bed Payton puts on her boots over her sleeper jammies, and on the wrong feet too!
It was a good day.

No comments: