Background

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Today was a yelling screaming day



I don't why, but somedays are yelling, screaming days. No matter what I do. I yelled and screamed at the horse Elmer for getting out of the corral, and then as soon as I got him back in he kicked the other horse, so of course I yelled and screamed at him. Parker didn't want to get dressed, so I told him to turn off the tv and go get dressed while I took a shower. When I got out the shower Parker had turned on the TV and hadn't gotten dressed. No one liked what we had for Breakfast, because we were out of Milk. Everyone was happy with lunch, but who can complain about canned soup. Parker missed preschool, because he was having a can't pull it together day. I don't know who I was punishing me or Parker, at least the pre-school teacher got a break.


Parker then got in trouble for standing on the side of his boot, and that is when I took the picture of him slamming the door as he went to the "pouting parking lot" (a mallory thing).


Payton yelled and screamed because I wanted to comb her hair. How awful of me! Anyway this Picture show how that turned out. Her face is not dirty it is lipstick, come on isn't that how you put it on?

No comments: