Background

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Icky Day



Last night when I climbed into bed, I was planning out the next day and all the things that I would do. This morning I woke up with a splitting headache, the kind of headache that you remeber for months afterwards. I quickly got out of bed and looked out side, and for sure the clouds were low and thick. I went into the bathroom and took something right away. Went into the livingroom where it was freezing, checked the fire, the log from last night was still in there, so I rebuilt the fire, and went to climb back into bed. I held my pressure point on my hand and that didn't even take the edge off so I got up and showered. That helped some, but ended up back in bed, just about to fall asleep, and the kids came in. I ended up letting them get there own breakfast. They had Begals and juice boxes, not to bad for a 4 and 2 year old. They let me sleep for two hours, and then they strated bugging me. So I got up felt a little better, and wandered into the living room to find Nerds all over the living room floor, where the !@#$%^&* did they get Nerds. Oh well I guess I will just sweep up the big pieces and then bust out the vacuum. I feed the horses this morning, and the little stud colt got a little rambuncous and jumped right on my foot. Megan came over this afternoon to learn how to feed, not very difficult, because she dosen't even have to water. I feel a lot better this afternoon, but I better get better before I go to work at the farm store. Last night my Stampin Up color caddy fell apart, I thought that it had just come unscrewed, but the hole center post broke out of it. I called Stampin Up and they are going to send me a new one. Thank goodness for good companies like them, Unlike Wildblue whom I also contacted today, and may I just say they have the rudest customer service. Anyway they treat you like you are completely incompetent, it dosen't matter if I am or not they still bill my debit card every month. Oh Well it's just money right??? The kids wrote letters to Dad tonight. We hope you like them.

No comments: