Background

Monday, January 22, 2007

Today was Today

Payton is all jazzed because I told her that Daddy is coming home is seven days, Yeah Seven.
I woke up a 4:30 am and needed a tums bad! Went and took two, and started to build a fire, oh no the fire will have to wait as I rushed to the bathroom, and there I spent the next half an hour worshiping the Porcelain goodess. Gross. I tried to go back to sleep no luck. IM Jer for a little bit, but I don't think I was making much scence, because he said I should get some rest before the kids got up.



I don't know why Parker has to make all the pics look so painful!




I got a little rest, but today was Payton's first day of pre-school so I wanted to get some fun pictures taken. I got everyone fed, showered and dressed, that took forever, and then we started to take pictures. It was 32 degrees outside, so I wanted to try inside, but I like the natural lighting better. I got a few pics and then Parker started to whine, that he wanted to go to school.






Took the kids to school, and got this really great pic of there classroom. Payton was very happy to have a blue chair on her first day. Parker is slid way do in his chair, goofy boy.



I then went home and spent 2 hours chasing Jer's horses all over the place, and finally got them put up. I then made him buy me a Mountain Dew at the Bedrock store. I then only had 30 mins of free time until I had to go and get the kids from school. So much for three spare hours. I had to laugh at Parker, as I was getting ready to leave the school he said "But Mom you will be all alone!" and I was thinking Yeah all alone when was the last time I was all alone?






After pre-school we drove up the hill to Katie and Troys house, and made complete nuceesses of ourselves. It is good to have friend that you can just drop in on, and chat the afternoon away. Thanks Katie! I finally dragged the kids away at 6:30, and decided that Turkey Potpie would do for dinner. Parker told me "Mom this is the best dinner you have ever made." Well I have to give his regards to the Schwan's man.






Here are a few more of our fav pics.





No comments: