Background

Saturday, January 20, 2007

When is Jer coming home?

Parker & Payton all clean and ready for church tomorrow

Okay so I am probably a little grouchy because I hurt so bad, I worked at the farm store, and emptied about 15 pallets. The store is so crowded that I don't even think you could tell. But the good news is that Uncle Paul is feeling better, and looking better too.

Anyway today was suppose to be our cleaning day. Yeah right! Jer was giving me a hard time about working with the horses, so I went out and brushed and grained when I feed today, and spent about 2 hours w/ the horses. Of course it was so cold outside that the kids only spent a few minutes outside, and then went back in supposedly to color, when I got back in the house Parkers hands and feet were black from playing in the soot. Anyway I am about to send the horses or the kids to live w/Jer. Probably the kids.

Then I needed to get things ready for a baby shower, (I hate baby showers) but really love my SIL so I need to do it. Anyway getting things ready and I can't get the kids out of my hair. I was like okay it is Saturday find something to do. So I let them help me paint boxes for RS, which made a huge mess, so I am actually not getting anything done, and am very frustrated. I start cooking dinner, and then Johnny comes over to see if I have done anything with his computer. Um no, I totally forgot that I had it. I am so lame. Anyway he then asked if the Branch Pres has gotten a hold of me, and I say no, and he says do you have anything planned for Sacrament Meeting, and instead of saying "Heck No!, I say I can sure come up with something by tomorrow. AHHH Why can't I say no? Well at least I don't have to teach RS this week or I would be preaching all three hours. Payton is having a really hard time falling asleep, and so I am locked in my bedroom writing this blog, I hope she falls asleep soon so I can change the laundry. Can I just say that I ordered some clothing from Old Navy 3 weeks ago and it is still not here, by the time it comes it will be way to warm. Wow I should have labeled this Thread Frustrated, by Debbie Downer. I miss Jer, and he still has 8 more days.
Happy Saturday (that was sarcastic)

No comments: