Background

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Yucky Yucky Snow.

As I was taking Parker and Payton to school, Parker said "Don't you just love snow?" I lied to him and said "Oh, Yes!"
I don't really love snow, I actually hate it. Maybe when the kids get home we will take some snow pics.
I get groucy when it snows so I am doing this fun thing. Do it with me.
A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: I have had lots of friends growing up, but Danalee is still my Best Friend. C -Cake or Pie: Where's the Ice Cream
D - Drink of Choice: Cherry Mountain Dew from Hogi Yogi w/crushed ice
E - Essential item you use everyday: My Hairbush, I can't function w/out it.
F - Favorite Color: I love all colors, but today it is Deep chocolate brown.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms:Which one is covered by chocolate?
H - Hometown: Moab, UT
I - Indulgence: Cherry Mountain Dew for HY, and a dove chocolate
J - January or February: February . . . that is when Parker's B-Day, and Valentines Day
M - Marriage Date: 9-9-99
N - Number of Siblings: 4 older bro, and three younger sisters. I love them.
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples sometimes I really like those little cuttie clementines
P - Phobias or Fears: Knives I hate knives
Q - Fave Quote: The difference between a straight line and a curved one is a smile.
R - Reason to Smile: Jer is really sweet, and I have loads of friends.
T- Talk Radio or Talk Shows-Talk radio - Nightline, Shawn Hennaty sp?
U - Unknown fact about me: I spend way to much time on the computer
V - Vegetable you don't like: Asparagus
W - Worst Habit: Spacy- If I don't write it down I am not going to remeber it.
X-rays: Dental, arm and head when I got bucked off Sunny 1994
Y - Your Fave Food: La Hacienda Taco Tuesday
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Tag Jer your it.

No comments: