Background

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Jer is wondering what we are up too.

Today Parker really wanted to ride Elmer, so I thought that I was being sneaky and I left Payton inside. I went out and saddled Elmer, and was just about to swing Parker on and Payton came running out with her mittens on and winter hat. I asked her what the mittens were for and she told me that they were to hold the rough reins, and I asked about the hat, and she told me it was her helmet like Parker. Anyway it looked really funny with Parker riding with helmet and Payton riding with a winter hat. I should have taken a pic, but alas we were too busy living to stop and take pictures. The other interesting thing that happened was the water blow out. I noticed a little water bubbling out of the ground and noticed that the irrigation water had been turned on, so I thought that they would fix it. Well they fixed the sprinklers and now I have a geyser in the backyard. Again I should have taken a picture, but I was to busy trying to figure out what to do. Anyway we decided that it wasn't hitting the house and it could wait until tomorrow.

I will take pictures tomorrow!

No comments: