Background

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I guess I should start blogging again!




Well it has been awhile, and a crazy while it has been. We are currently living in Grand Jct. CO and we all love it! (Yeah right). The other day I said to Jer that I wanted to go back to Utah, and I said oh, "I want to go back to Cowboying." I told Jer that I was just fine. Just a quick note of what our family is doing, Miss Payton is in her horrible threes, and Jer and I just don't know what to do with her! She has a kitten, and we are practicing being nice to everyone. Parker just started Kindergarten, and he loves it, especially the bus. I am working at the Red Door Store, I work in the warehouse, and sometimes at the store. Right now I am getting things ready for Christmas. Jer is working for Patterson Drilling in Parachute, CO. He works 14 days on and 14 days off, this is our first full hitch, so we are seeing how it goes. He is happy to being back to just one of the guys instead of the guy looking over every one's shoulders, and I am happy to be back in the money. I guess I will dig up some pictures, I guess anything I find will be new, because I haven't posted in such a long time.
Oh, I almost forgot I am going to be an aunt soon! Nathan and Tonya's baby is coming any day.


No comments: