Background

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"What's wrong with the ceiliing?"

Jeremy asked me what I was doing the other day I and I proudly told him that I was fixing the bathroom ceiling. Before I tell you what he said I am going to post a picture of our bathroom ceiling.

So he asked me "What's wrong with the ceiling?" Has he never looked up? So not a huge thing the plaster is just coming down a little, so I patched it, and got it all smoothed out, and repainted. I also got the vent hole ready for a new exhaust fan, but that is one job that I will have to leave for Jer.
So here are the completed photos.
So now I have finished painting the bathroom, all I need to do now is the playroom, and Payton's bedroom.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I am so impressed at your handiness. I don't know how you do it. You're just amazing.I keep thinking about painting James's house, but it's so daunting . . .

I may have to take you as an example and just get to it.

Our Corner said...

Wow it looks great. I love your moose on the wall too.