Background

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Well I WAS on a Roll

I went to the Dr today, because my knees were completely different shapes and sizes. I have something wrong with my Petella (sp???). So I am not suppose to use stairs, or lift anything, oh good because I was getting sick of going down the stairs to put a log on the fire, and I am really sick of moving boxes. I wish that I would have found this out before I moved all Jer's stuff to the saddle shed. Oh well. So two weeks off. I am already bored.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

You should totally call Nicole and enjoy your two weeks of bedrest together :)

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

How did you screw up your knee caps?

Unknown said...

Levi, I guess moving all those boxes that you left in Payton's room, way to go. It's all your fault. I really don't know what happen, but my knee looked like a cantalope.