Background

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Payton's Crazy Dreams

Payton starts crying in the middle of the night, screaming and crying things like "Parker is eating all my Halloween candy!", "Parker is wearing my purple shirt!" But the best was last night and she started screaming at Parker for using her tooth brush. Now during the day my kids have there little squabbles, but the get along pretty good. So it just makes me wonder about her crazy dreams, and how realistic they are to her.

This is my little fashionista, we were shopping and I picked up the pants and they were on clearance so I put them in the cart. She saw this awful shirt (sorry Mom I know you probably had one just like it!), and wanted it so bad, well it was on clearance too, so I gave in. I should have made her try it on, because it covers up the satin bow on the pants, and she was having none of that. So as soon as I had taken the tag off the shirt she told me that she was not going to wear it ever again. I did make her pose for a picture, and then we hung the shirt up in the closet, probably never to be worn again.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I think Payton should wear that shirt a lot. That's mostly because I'm wearing pretty much the exact same thing today. Maybe we could both wear them for Thanksgiving and be twinners . . .

Katie said...

Hey, I have a very similar shirt in my closet too! I love it! RUDE! Maybe she could wear pants without a bow, and then she could wear the shirt with those. I totally understand what you are going through. There is no talking Adia into (or out of) any outfit either. So fun!

Unknown said...

Okay you stylish girls! You know that I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. Jessie I will bring it for Thanksgiving, but I can't make any promises that she will wear it. Katie won't you and Addie look cute when we hand this shirt down to your family.