Background

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I hate my Toshiba Satellite A-105 S3404

I hate my Toshiba Satelite A-105 S3404. It has been an okay computer, but my battery won't keep a charge, and the power cable dosen't plug in tightly, so if you move the labtop it turns off. So I looked up the battery on the Toshiba website, and low and behold there is a recall on it. So I tried to get Toshiba to replace my battery, but was told that my battery is not the one that has been recalled HUH? So I have the model number, my battery is doing exactly what is explained on the Toshiba website, but my battery according to Toshiba is not bad. GRRRR!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oooh careful. My old HP was doing the thing where I couldn't get the laptop to charge. I even bought a new cord, but $100 later, found out that it was the charging port thingy which is attached to the motherboard. To replace it was more than purchasing a new computer. I now have a new HP. Anyway, that's something you may want to check out too.

PS-I'll totally bring that jacket you blogged about yesterday. Tell Payton that I want to be her big cousin twin.

Katie said...

I have the exact same laptop, and it's doing the exact same thing. I haven't called about it because I'm not on top of things the way you are, but it totally gripes me out anyway.