Background

Monday, September 15, 2008

So I think I will be having a little crow for dinner!!!

So awhile back Jer & I were telling Cassie and Levi how disgusted we are with G.J. and Cassie told me that we should talk to Lyman & Sandy because the couldn't find anyone to live in there house. I told Cassie that "I didn't want to live in there house, because they are family, and I so sick of dealing with family." Nothing against Uncle Lyman and Aunt Sandy, I am just sick of Drama!
So anyway on Labor Day weekend as Nathan and Tonya were leaving the cabin, I was hiding upstairs because I don't like to say goodbye to people (I know silly but if I just disappear now you know why.) As Tonya was leaving she told Jer that Lyman and Sandy were worried about not being able to sell there house or find anyone that they trusted to live in it while they were gone. I don't know what happened next, I am blaming it on the euphoria of finally seeing Jer after 14 days, and I agreed so yes we are on to our 15th move.
We are moving to Gunnison, UT!!!
The plan is live there for 23 months, and then hopefully in that amount of time Jer and I will grow up and decide where we really want to live and then we can settle down. Yeah right, but I can hope right!

So, sorry Cassie, I know this has happened before, you are such a good little planner, I should just listen to you next time.

2 comments:

Katie said...

So, we are totally planning on being part of the moving crew, let us know when and where.

Unknown said...

I would like to know when as well!!! Now you won't be so far away!!!