Background

Monday, September 22, 2008

Jeremy and I are having a disagreement and we need input from our readers


So I am already planning for our anniversary next year, because I think that it will be special. 1.) It being our 10 year and 2.) The date will be 09-09-09. How cool is that?!?! So here is the dilemma, I want to go out of the country, and Jer thinks that there are plenty of places in the US that we could go. Plus he tells me that he took me to Mexico last year, but actually that was almost two years ago. So what I need people to do is really sell Jer on a place outside of the US, or sell me on a fun place inside the US. So people this is your chance to send Jer and I somewhere really awesome, so tell us where you have been that has blown your socks off!

Check out that baby face, I think I may have robbed the craddle! Oh well I guess you have to get em young so you can mold them the way you want them. Jer is an awesome husband and father. I love you babe!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I hear Brigham City is nice that time of year...
Really, that is a big accomplishment, you should totally go away somewhere. I don't go anywhere, so I don't have any suggestions, but I have always thought that Italy would be fun. Oh, and tell Jeremy that the place we went in Mexico was so "Americanized" it totally doesn't count as going out of the country!

Unknown said...

Italy and Greece are on the top of my list, but my sister just voted for Ireland.

Jessie said...

My favorite place to visit so far has been New Zealand. It's got beaches and mountains. Also all the meat pies you can imagine. I'm sure Jeremy would find something enjoyable there. If anything, you can go just to go to the Hamilton Temple (or Team-ple, as they say).

If you're looking for European get aways, Venice smells, but it's romantic as all get out.

I love Prague and you could spend forever there just seeing the castles and historic old square. I think you should go there.

Oh and both places I suggested are totally safe, so you don't have to worry about the seedy underground.

Amanda said...

Stacy I lived in London for a while and LOVED it! It was so magical and beautiful and fun. So if I got a vote, it would be London. But, my sister in law lives in Pennsylvania and she says you can rent beach houses on the Atlantic Coast for REALLY cheap because it is off season yet the water is still really warm so if you stay in the US I would go back east :) Thats just me though

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

Hey Stacy,
I know it took me long enough to get onboard with the whole blog thing, but here I am now. I'm doing this and letting Levi do the whole facebook thing. On the whole anniversary question. I would always recommend a cruise. i absolutely loved the one Amanda and I went on to Alaska.