Background

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grandpa & Grandma Titus came to visit

Jeremy's maternal grandparents came to visit, and it was so fun to see them. Grandpa Titus who Parker is named after, his real name is Joseph Parker Titus, but goes by Jay Titus, or Grandpa Titus came to visit this last week and it was so fun to see him and Rita. I love to hear Grandpa Titus tell stories of all the awesome things that he has done in life, did you know he has done all the highest points of all 5o states, saying that Kansas was the most trying. Did I tell you he is funny too! Anyway it was hard for Jer, because he was working, so he would drive down and try to spend time with them, but he was just too exhausted, but it was great timing because Brad and Sheena had the baby. You can't win them all Jer, sorry honey someone has to work sometime. Anyway I did get pictures of the kids before I they left, and I told Grandpa that we are going to try to get to California soon.

No comments: