Background

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Awesome Weekend

So we just got back from an awesome weekend in Moab. The kids and I got to Moab late Friday night, and they ran around my parents house like animals for a few hours, and then we finally got them to bed witch is about the time that Nathan, Tonya, Tori and Crystal arrived. Then the kids got out of bed and we had to put them back to bed again. On Saturday morning we went to the Holyoak Family Reunion. It was a cowboy shoot out, with differnt guns and and differnt targets. After the target shoot was a softball game, which if you have ever met any the seven brothers that would have been quite entertaining, so my cousin Mariah and her husband Alan offered to take us rock climbing. It was AWESOME!!! I was also hot, and who ever said that the rocks were not hot was lying. I don't know if
Mariah and Alan knew that we were inviting the whole fam or not, but we did, and we had so much fun. Did I mention that it was HOT!!!? After the rock climbing we went home and tried to get everyone bathed to go to the Holyoak Family Reunion dinner. The dinner was done very nicely, and the had an auction where I accidently bought a bottle of salsa. My mom's rolls sold for around $30 for a half dozen. Not bad mom! Alan and Marah also tried to teach me to Long Board, oh my gosh that is so fun. Then the kids watched a movie outside, they projected it on to the outside wall of the bathrooms, which Payton told me was magic. I finally dragged my kids home and put them to bed they were beat, and I was too, but not to beat to play a game of settlers. I have to get the kids ready for school I will have to contiune this later, and maybe even get som pictures loaded.
I made it to the top here is me kissing the chains.