Background

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am an aunt again, and I am loving it!!!

Bradley and Sheena had a beautiful baby boy today. He is 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was born around 4:30 today. Their family is doing great. I was blessed enough to watch Tavian while they were at the hospital. While we were driving to the hospital the kids asked Tav if he was excited, and he told them "Yes", but then fell asleep. My kids said he must not be very excited if he just fell asleep, and I had to tell them that sometimes being excited is exhausting. When we got to the hospital the first person that we saw was Bradley, and Tav was so excited. I loved the emotion that was so fresh that you could read it on everyone faces. Bradley is definitely a proud Daddy!
Congrats Brad, Sheena & Tavien!

Tav giving Brad some loves, Baby Jaytin held by Sheena's Mom. If you look close on Brad's sleeve is the baby's foot print. How cute is that?


If this doesn't make you baby hungry I don't know what would?

This is Jer & Brad's Grandparnts Jay Parker Titus & Rita holding the new baby.

1 comment:

Pam& Scott Burgess said...

I found you on Katie's blog. I would like to keep in touch with u and your family. Congradulations on becoming an aunt.