Background

Monday, September 29, 2008

I need help




I mucked out Payton's room yesterday, and today when I went to go to bed I opened her door to find this.







Well at least she is sleeping, do you think she has enough pillows?





Then I went in to check on Parker and I find this.











What isn't that where you keep your half eaten muffins?




Okay now here are my messes. I have an open concept floorplan, which means when you walk in my front door you can see my kitchen. Not a good thing for me, especially because I have a long counter that I fill with junk. So here is my counter of shame.





It isn't always this cluttered, but it always has stuff on it.


Okay one last spot is on the hood of Jer's Jeep. I have been debating wether or not to have a yard sale before we move. So here is the pile. Should I have a yard sale, or should I just give it to goodwill. If you want dibbs on anything come and get it before the last week of Oct.
Let me know if you have any yard sale tips, and let Jer know that I am in need of a maid ( and a cook too!) Our wacky cat, this is where he sleeps, and really doesn't care if you turn the water on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't tell what is in the pile to get rid of, so you'll have to let Andrew and I know if there is anything good.
megan