Background

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yay! I am so excited!

I went to Provo today and purchased the couch that I have been wanting for almost two years.
(This is a stock photo, but just so you know where the lady is sitting is where I plan to spend all of my free time from now on, if you have any good books let me know I may need to borrow a few to break in my new couch.)


Don't worry about our old couch I am going to give it a good home downstairs, my only problem is how to get it down there before my other couch arrives on the 19th. I wish Jer was here (for more reasons than just the couch.)

3 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

I love the couch. Have fun reading.

Katie said...

I love that couch. We almost bought a really similar one when we were shopping for a couch last time, but it wasn't in stock and I was in a too big of a hurry to wait. It is really beautiful. I hope you enjoy your relaxing time. Is there room for me to come take a nap?

Kurt and Jasmine said...

I love the couch. I can't wait unitl I have my own house that I can buy furniture for. If only it wasn't so far away :)