Background

Friday, March 13, 2009

To My Dismay

I just had to take down the picture of the kids and Jer off because I would almost cry everytime I logged into my blog. Super cute picture, but I just couldn't handle Parker's eyes all big and sad. So here it is, now it will get burried in my blog pile, and I won't cry so much.



My other problem is I have somehow disabled the right click option on my blog, we could say that I have done this because I am being secure, and I don't want anyone to steal my photos. But alas I have done it by accident, and can't figure out how to undo. So if you like a picture e-mail me and I will send it to you. Sorry I can't figure it out.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I agree, that picture was so sweet, but it broke my heart a little to see it with those big sad eyes and that little frown... How is your family doing with Daddy so far away?