Background

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why Do I Love Jeremy?

A lot of people ask me this question, just teasing if you look at Jer you would know why I love him. Jer saw the list of why Cassie loves Levi on her blog and wondered why we don't have one on our blog, so here goes




  1. He loves me for who I am!

  2. He has a testimony of the gospel.

  3. He holds the priesthood.

  4. He is responsible

  5. He is hot!

  6. He is clean.

  7. He takes care of our family.

  8. He puts others first.

  9. He helps others.

  10. He is kind

  11. He loves our kids, and tells them.

  12. He holds me when I am sick.

  13. He gets up in the middle of the night with the kids.

  14. He talks to me until morning when we should be sleeping.

  15. He tells me No.

  16. He loves my parents.

  17. He is a hard worker.

  18. He's a cowboy!

  19. He has nice muscles.

  20. He tries new things.

  21. He tells me where he is going.

  22. He volunteers at church.

  23. We have the same political views.

  24. He helps me see things from a different point of view.

  25. He expects me to work hard.

  26. He listens to me, and makes comments, and remembers what we talked about.

  27. He shares his dreams and aspirations with me.

  28. He teaches me and the kids things.

  29. He teases the kids.

  30. He reads to the kids.

  31. He helps with the laundry.

  32. He doesn't care if I sleep through his movies (most of the time!)

  33. He cooks yummy stuff for us.

  34. He asks me to bring him a drink, but the next time brings me one.

  35. He sorts the silverware when he puts it in the dishwasher (isn't that amazing!)

  36. He likes to take his family on drives.

  37. He lets me pick where I want to live.

  38. He lets me pick out the furniture.

  39. He makes our house look nice.

  40. He is nice to my friends and says hi to them for me, when he sees them.

  41. He goes to church with me.

  42. He can't just watch me cry he has to try and make it better. (When I watched P.S. I love you he kept turning the TV off and tried to make me laugh!)

  43. He is cute.

  44. He helps Parker with his home work.

  45. He fixes everything I break.

  46. He is level headed.

  47. He thinks things through.

  48. He is strong.

  49. He text me while he is at work.

  50. He teases my Mom.
  51. He likes to spend time with my family
  52. He doesn't use drugs.
  53. He likes the same books as me, and we read them together.
  54. He tells me what he's thinking.
  55. He tells me my hair looks nice when I remind him.
  56. He works hard with my Dad.
  57. He gets silly with the kids.
  58. He is a big kid.
  59. He loves amusement parks.
  60. He values time with family.
  61. He tells people about things our family is doing.
  62. He reaches for my hand when we are walking.
  63. He always tells me goodnight.
  64. He encourages our kids.
  65. He likes homemade things.
  66. He loves horses.
  67. He likes to travel.
  68. He feels guilty when we leave the kids home.
  69. He has a way with horses.
  70. He loves his brothers no matter how dumb they are (Levi?)
  71. He just texted me and he is employee of the week. No one can swing a hammer like my hunny.
  72. He calls me sweetheart, or maybe it is a reminder?
  73. He takes the kids to see my parents when I am busy working.
  74. He is a hands on Dad.
  75. He loves his nieces and nephews.
  76. He is nice to my sisters.
  77. He lets me stop to read historical markers.
  78. He tells funny jokes.
  79. He reminds me to be a good Mom.
  80. He tells us he loves us.
  81. He shows us that he loves us.
  82. He tells me thank you.
  83. He helps the kids with their homework.
  84. He goes to parent teacher confrence.
  85. He tells our kids that he is proud of them.
  86. He still takes us to the cabin even though my Dad and Uncles make him work his butt off.
  87. He takes us out shooting, and doesn't complain to much when I use all his ammo.
  88. He packs the bags when we go on trips, I am still working with him on the unpacking.
  89. He always passes his UA's
  90. He chooses not to drink, not just because of me, but because it is the right thing to do.
  91. He talks over the budget w/me.
  92. He supports me going to Europe, even though it will take time away from him while he is home.
  93. He looks good with facial hair.
  94. He looks good w/out facial hair.
  95. He asks my opinion on things.
  96. He takes the kids to primary things, and birthday parties.
  97. He is loyal.
  98. He encourages Family Home Evening.
  99. He encourages Family Prayer.
  100. He loves me.

Okay I have now made it to 100, if I accidentally duplicated some answers it means that it is very important.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Staci I just got your message on my blog. I do remember you guys! Wow it's been a long time. I forgot that you and Jeremy were together. I hope life is treating you well and I hope you don't mind I keep an eye on your blog every now and then to see what you are up too. Take care and keep in touch. By the way just wondering if you know what Jamie Smith's married name is. Do you know how she is doing?
katie