Background

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Dad & Crystal

This is Crystal (Nathan & Tonya's little girl) and my Dad playing. I am so thankful that my family takes time to play. I love that my Dad will always take time to get down at the kids level and play with them. I remember when I tagged along on a trip to Megan & Lindsay's state track meet, on the way home my Dad drove all over the dessert in between Price and Green River just so he could get the car close to a train so Parker could see it. The conducter blew his whistle for us and leaned out the window and waved. My Dad is the best! Thanks Dad I love you!

P. S. Crystal is pretty dang cute too!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your dad too! And your mom. I love how my kids don't stress them out. They just treat them like everybody else. I also love that your dad actually takes the time to talk to Ethan. It sounds silly, but it makes a big difference to me.

Lindsay said...

I love DAD!!! I am having a great time here, but this video makes me feel like crying and I want to come home right now to see everyone. I miss you all!!
Lindsay