Background

Friday, August 7, 2015

I Eat Foods I Don't Like

I eat foods I don't like in meals I don't want to eat.  I hate breakfast!  I don't like eating early in the morning and I'm usually not hungry until 2pm.  I don't really like breakfast foods unless you are talking Lucky Charms, I could totally spend the rest of my life eating lucky charms!  I mean they are totally magically delicious, and include some of my favorite food groups like stars, hearts, horseshoes, moons, etc.. But I digress.  My Doctor told me that I need to eat within 30 minutes of waking up, and I need a veggie and protein, so I eat a lot of meals when I am not hungry.  I kind of equate this to doing chores I don't love, I mean I don't really love to mop the kitchen floor but I get the job done.
So here is my typical breakfast, I don't love it I just eat it. 
 Breakfast Roasted Turkey, Cucumber, Carrots, and Radishes.  I don't like radishes
Snack:  Roasted Chickpeas, GROSS
Lunch:  Lettuce, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Corn, Avacodo, Radishes, Carrots and Salsa
Snack: Watermelon
Dinner: Beef Burritos wrapped in lettuce, sauteed zucchini and squash. 

No comments: