Background

Monday, February 2, 2009

We watched the super bowl, mostly for the commericals

We watched the super bowl tonight I was wanted the Cardinals to win just because they were the underdogs. There were some really great plays, but we loved the commercials. Our favorites were the Doritos's commercials, but Parker was all about the Budweiser commercials, because of the horses. I had to laugh when Jer when he saw the G.I. Joe movie trailer, his mouth dropped open and his eyes brighten, he then looked at me and said sorry but that looks so good. My husband is such a kid! Bridgestone had good commercails to and we laughed at them. I have to admit that my job isn't that bad after watching the monster job ads. When the game ended and the cardnials lost my kids consoled me so sweet. Did your team win? and what was your favorite commercial?

4 comments:

Marion said...

i have to admit when i saw one of the Budweiser commercials i hoped Parker saw it cause it was so sweet and so is he. Yes, this is from Grandma, can you believe it was almost 7 years ago when we went to that basketball game. Go Y!

Lindsay said...

Tori and I are such dorks, we didn't even know it was the superbowl until we were walking home from church and a kid that I know from school invited us to a party to watch it. Too bad the superbowl does not start until 11:00 here.

Amanda said...

Yeah, Nathan has heard that more than once since she was born, but he sure is in love with her. I think we will both be going crazy when they all three get to be teenagers!

Katie said...

Troy and Ethan loved the GI Joe Trailer too. I have no desire whatsoever to see it, so maybe I will send my boys down to watch it with your boys. We loved the doritos commercials too.