Background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My very own Domestic Diva



So now that Jer's rig has been put out to pasture, he is being the stay at home Daddy. Not to much different than just having his two weeks off, except now I go to work. Jer has been so helpful, he has made dinner, (stuffed pork chops, and fried chicken and mashed potatoes.) taken Parker to wrestling practice, picked Payton up from Pre-school, and has also caught the laundry up. I love my husband so much and he works so hard for our family, not to mention he is really hot. Even though he does a great job at home he is still going crazy, poor guy he would really like to get back to work. We are working on cooking lessons, and the other day he had me teach him the notes on the piano. Doesn't he look so cute sitting at the piano, I think he is on to something. I always joke with him that my next husband is going to be a singer, because that is about the only thing that Jer isn't great at. Maybe if he played at the piano I would keep him?
Jer I love you so much, Thank you for all that you do.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, I'm impressed! And he hasn't even let the kids burn the house down? I'd say he's a keeper even if he can't sing:)

Nelson Family said...

I also want to remind you that he can decorate cakes. If I remember right he was the main person to help decorate the cake with flowers at my wedding reception. He obviously has many talents and you are lucky to be married to him.

Levi and Cassie Mallory Family said...

Go Mr. Mom!