Background

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HaPpY vAleNtInE's DaY

Parker's Valentine gift was a camo jacket, he loved it because his friend Tate has one just like it.

Payton's Valentine gift was a pink sparkly leotard, and matching tights (but she insisted on wearing the red ones.) I wish I would have been quicker with the camera, because her Daddy was imitating the way she was standing and making fun of her. I rivaled the "Hey Cow!" Levi.
I curled Payton's hair for picture day and then went to work and left her with Jer in good faith that she looked cute for her picture. Cross your fingers



We had a Valentine's Day waffle breakfast at church this morning, and we were suppose to bring some canned food so of course we forgot. So when we got home Jer went down stairs to get some food and I was going to take it back to the church. Now when I get food to give away I grab a few cans and don't put much thought in to. Jer comes upstairs and hands me the bag and asks "Do you think two meals is enough?" I was like huh, I am so not cooking these we are just giving them away. Jer had gone down to the storage room and gotten two full meals to give away, Chili, fruit cocktail, and corn and then a can of stew, green beans, and some Mandarin oranges. I was so inspired by my husband I have always thought of myself as a thoughtful caring person, but the thought that he put into a food drive made me smile and be thankful for such a loving, thoughtful husband.
We are going to make chocolate covered strawberries now, and then Jer and I have a hot date tonight. We are going to the rodeo, and then a concert, I hope everyone has some fun plans today.
Love Ya,
Stacy

What's with all the attitude you would think Jer and I are raising models?

3 comments:

Marion said...

Is this little girls hip permanently out of joint. can't wait to see you guys this weekend. nathan and tonya came and taught us to play Cities and Nights, lots of new rules, pretty fun.

Katie said...

Parker's friend Ethan has the same jacket too. And I LOVE Payton's red tights, and her cute poses. It must be a girl thing, Adia does it too.

Karie said...

Hello there.
I can't believe how big Payton has gotten. How long has it been? I miss you too. Amy and I have started walking every so often again. You are missed, It's not quite the same without you. You guys look happy, which makes me happy.
Happy Birthday Parker!!!
Love you, Karie