Background

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Prayers Are Answered












First of all I would like to Thank everyone for their prayers. My Aunt Sandy & Uncle Lyman who are serving a mission in Cape Verde received the large box that I sent to them over two months ago. Thank you everyone it means so much to me. It is also such a great example of prayers being answered to my children . It is nice to have them pray for something that they understand, and then to have Lyman and Sandy e-mail to say that they received the box. Plain and Simple prayers answered.
Jer took these pictures and I asked if I could put them on my blog and then I ran out of time. Then he checked the blog and his feelings were hurt because I hadn't put them up. So here they are, I'm always a day late and dollar short, but at least I give it try.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks for the little testimony builder. I love hearing when prayers are answered. Heavenly Father really loves each and every one of us.

Linda Webb said...

wow great photos
miss ya and hoep to see ya again some day
Crazy Terri (aka Crazin)