Background

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This is for Katie

Oh my gosh I am such a klutz! I went hiking with friends and had Payton on my shoulders (I know, I know she is almost 4 and should be able to walk, but she was whining.) Anyway I slipped and skidded down a small hill on my knee. Can I just say that I didn't drop the baby. So I ripped a hole in my pants. I am such a baby about blood that I didn't even want to look so I just kept walking, we were about back to the car anyway. When we got back to the car my friends wanted to look at it so I pulled my pant up, and about passed out. I went home and cleaned it up, but later I thought of Katie, so I took a picture. It isn't as gory as it was when it first happened, and I got the gravel out of it, but I thought I should post a picture.

Hopefully tomorrow I will post pics from the hike.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You make me proud!:)