Background

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Payton's Bloody Toe, and Parker is a Goof

Today five seconds after Jeremy left for work I was making Parker a sandwich, and Parker went down in the ditch. Payton followed him, and within a minute Parker came running down the sidewalk screaming his head off. "Payton is bleeding, her toe is going to fall off!" Such a little drama boy. So I go to get Payton, who by now has quite a crowd of people waiting with her. Here shoe is covered in blood, and I can't see her toe very well because of all the blood. I don't do blood so I picked up Payton and carried her like a football home. I put her in the kitchen sink (can I just take this time to say this is the first time ever that it wasn't full of dishes) and washed her foot off. It looked gross, and it looked like it had something in it. I tried to call Jer, but I didn't get an answer so I poked Paytons foot a few more times and then sat down with my head between my knees. I remebered that Levi was in town so I gave him a call to see if he could come over and look at Payton's toe. He and Brad came over and looked at Payton's toe and there wasn't anything in it, but they did bandage it up for me. So she completely forgot about it until Tavian came over to play and she remebered and took the bandaid off to show him.

#4 Reason that I love Parker
I love Parker because he is a huge goof. Tonight when I was getting ready to leave the in-laws I told Parker to hug everyone, and so he walked around and hugged Grandma and said "Good Bye Grandma", hugged Grandpa and said "Good Bye Grandpa" and then he got to me and he hugged me and told me "Good Bye Mamma", we laughed, and he went on to hug Cassie and Levi and told them Good Bye.
Silly Boy!

No comments: