Background

Monday, April 7, 2008

I don't know wether I should laugh or cry!

So I am having some issues with Parker and my Mom. I love Parker, and most of the time I enjoy spending time with him, But when we are around my Mom Parker acts completely ridiculous. I love my Mom and I love Parker! So I am going to try to write something that I love about Parker every time I post. So here it is:

#1 Reason that I love Love Parker. I love Parker because he waves to me when I drop him off for school. When Parker is walking into the school he walks really slow so that he can wave to me as I drive past the school on my way home. (If I honk Parker will actually do a little dance, but that means that we are late.)

So I hope that this helps our situation, but if anyone has any suggestions I am so open to them. Jeremy and I really are trying.

No comments: