Background

Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm sick of being sick!!!!

Since the middle of March I have been sick on and off. It started out with a sinus infection during spring break, and then continuing into Jeep Safari. Then I got a migraine while spending time at Tori's House when we went to Salt Lake wedding dress shopping with Megan. I still had some minor sinus problems, but was able to function, but occasionally I have had a really bad head ache. Plus lovely girl problems, twice in one month. Everytime I take something to make my head feel better I have stomach problems. So last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a rolling stomach. I tried to get to back to sleep, but that was impossible. So when Jer gets home in the morning I am have chills and sweating. Luckily the kids slept in late, because I finally feel a sleep for a while. When I got up I noticed that the kids had made themselves breakfast of brownies and apples. I spent the rest of the morning feeling nauseated, and trying to make it to the bathroom on time. The good thing about all of this is that Payton is my nurse, she brings me water, and makes sure that the bucket is within reach. She takes really good care of me as long as I keep the cartoons coming. Well anyway I have to get better by tomorrow, because Payton has a gymnastics meet, and I have invited my parents to come over. I wish my house was clean, but oh well. I just have to add that the kids are making them self dinner. They had Vienna sausages, yogurt, fruit snacks, and strawberries. I think that have hit all the food groups, I am so proud, except for the Vienna sausages that is just sick. I made them eat them in garage so I didn't have to run back to the bathroom.

No comments: