Background

Monday, January 28, 2008

So sad to hear about the passing of Gordon B. Hinckley

I am so sad to hear about the passing of Gordon B. Hinckley. I am so thankful for everything he did for the church in these latter days. I keep going through the emotions of being sad that he is gone, and then happy that he is reunited with his wife. I keep thinking of his push on Temples, and how he had the temple built in Monticello. How very blessed Jeremy and I am that we have a temple so close, and that we chose to be married there. I am also thinking of him being reunited with Joseph Smith and Brigham Young, and the other prophets, and can't help wondering what they are talking about?
I also feel bad that Jer and I didn't really talk to the kids about it. I think that we were in such shock that I forgot about talking to them about it. Well anyway I think that we will have a lot to talk about during family home evening.

No comments: