Background

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I broke my computer agian!!!

Okay so in my former life I was a computer geek (before I tried the SAHM stuff) anyway the longer I am out of the loop the harder my computer seems to take it. I have crashed it really good this time. I can get it to boot to windows, but I can't get a task bar. I can't just push the windows button to get the start menu to come up. Well I can push the buttons, just nothing happens. I can open the files on the desktop, but I can't get the system button to work, this is the button that lets you do a system restore (which I hate using, but I think that it is my only hope!) I wish I knew how to start my computer in safe mode, if anyone knows how to start a toshiba satellite in safe mode let me know, I am desprate.

Anyway the good news is I am using Jer's computer so I can finally but things on my blog from his computer I have had many request for the lovely video that I did for Uncle Lyman, so here goes. Oh pits! It can only be 100 mb, and the video I wanted to post was in the kb's. I will try something else. I just want all of you to know that I am sobbing right now, because I feel as if I am loseing all of my real world knowledge, But I do know the line up of cartoons on Cartoon Network! SOB!

No comments: