Background

Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am really down in the dumps!

I am having the hardest time being a Mom right now. I am so stressed out by everthing that Parker is doing I am so frustrated all I can do is yell. He pushes me so hard that I find myself not even wanting to be in the same room as him. I still love him, I just really don't like him. It effects how I treat everyone else too, I then start yelling at Payton, and then as soon as Jer walks in the door I am at my wits end with him too.
I don't know what to do differently with Parker, I tell him that I love him and try to talk with him and play with him, and the minute that I turn my back to change the laundry he goes into the bathroom and sprays his Dad's shaving cream all over. I tried to do arts and crafts with the kids today, and let the kids use the scissors. I was trying to watch them very carefully, and they were doing so good. I put the scissors up when they were done, and then Parker came and asked for them later. I gave them to him and he was sitting at the kitchen table. I went to the bathroom, and when I came out he was still sitting at the kitchen table. Later I found tufts of hair from the cat that Parker had cut while I was in the bathroom. What am I doing wrong, should I have stood in the living room and peed my pants?
Okay now onto the husband!!! So I am not a get dressed up type of person, but every once and a while I really try. Well tonight was one of those nights. I hate pork, the smell, the texture, and the taste. Well I made pork chops for dinner tonight. It was just shake n bake, but still eww!! I also made scalloped potatoes, bananut muffins, and steamed brocollie & carrots. So the potatoes and muffins were out of a box, (not the same box;). I also got all dressed up, and did my hair. I put on a new clean shirt, a necklace, and I was even wearing shoes. Jer comes home and starts getting after me about having a new shirt, and new shoes. The shirt was on clearace at Alco, and the shoes were $3.00 at Old Navy, I know, I know I was shocked too!, but it helps that I shop in the little kids section, so sometimes I get awesome deals. So could he have maybe said you look nice, or dinner smells good. No just getting after me for a cheap pair of shoes, and clearance shirt. This is the same guy that went Christmas shoping, and came home with not only one pair of boots for himself, but two. So I dished up everyones' food, got everyone drinks and went into the bedroom to eat by myself.
Okay I have now bagged on everyone, so maybe it is me and not them, But I douth it!!!

I watched a cool show on TV today about flipping houses, it was really neat, I wish someone would flip Pine Lodge.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I wish I had some advice or something but I don't. I just want to tell you to hang in there. You are a great wife and mom, and you should just keep doing what you are doing. Also, I think Pine Lodge would be more suited for a flipping gone bad show, or maybe one of those extreme makeover shows where they just demo it and start from scratch:)

Anonymous said...

get it insured then let parker light the candle. love nathan