Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

May has escaped me!

May has escaped me, but not worry I am going to have a firm grasp on June. 

Well maybe I am fooling myself, because June is going to be busier that ever.  Mom goes in for a PET scan tomorrow and we are praying that we get good news.  Then the rest of the week is reserved for Lindsay.  We have a bridal shower planned, a trip to the temple, and then her wedding on Saturday.  Plus in the middle of that I get to go to the airport and pick up Jer.  This will be the first time ever that he gets to come home early! 
The following week I hope to only go to baseball and t-ball games! The week after that we are moving back to La Sal, I know we are crazy, but with BP doing what it is doing right now, and Jer working under them we would like to have the back up of R. Ranches to fall back on.  Plus my friends have been driving me crazy to get back to La Sal.  I also may have to have surgery in my mouth again. Let's cross our fingers that I don't cause it sucked, and made me really grouchy that I couldn't eat.  Then the weekend of Fathers' Day we are going to Spring City for the blessing of  Nathan & Tonya's twins.
The following week is Tori's wedding, and after we get done with that I think that we will spend the rest of June napping!

No comments: