Background

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Someone's Great idea, but not mine!

It's that time of year when you drag your kids out into the frozen night and stand in the street. Anywhere else in the world this would be largely frowned upon. We went out in the 22 degree weather and stood for an hour, and for what 3 tootsie rolls and a salt water taffy. Well actually the kids got more candy than that! And they loved the first three floats after that they were cold, and asking to go home. But nope this mean Momma made them stay to the very end. Parker's favorite was the miniature horses with lights on them. and Payton's favorite were the dance groups with the lit pom poms. My favorite was the City of Moab's float with a cool igloo and snowmen. My second favorite was getting back home to my warm house and some homemade soup. Yummy!





Getting hot chocolate we found cousin Michael!


Another picture with a cute little girl from our ward.



My favorite float, sorry I am such a bad photographer, but you get the idea of all the work that went into this float.

1 comment:

Jenette said...

Hey, I recognize that store and those cute kids!! Miss you guys!